This is a wonderful opportunity to make new friendships, and “Get Hooked” on the best Spinning Program in the area! Join us for an adventure through Europe as we journey on the Tour de Spin.
- July 6, Outdoor Kick-off at Central YMCA
- July 7, First Tour Spin
- July 28, Finale Ride – outdoors at the Davis Family YMCA
Start the Tour off right by riding in the Outdoor Kick-off at the Central Y Friday, July 6. Register by June 30 for one or two hours of Spinning (6-7 pm and 7-8 pm) and receive food, a fun time and a memento. Fee is $20 for members/current spinners and $25 for all others.
Click HERE for the Registration Form
Make plans now for the Finale Ride! It takes place (outside) at the Davis Family Y on Saturday, July 28, from 8:30-9:30 am and 9:30-10:30 am. We also have a road ride that begins at the Davis Y at 7:15 am and goes to the Central Y. At 8:00 am, riders head back to the Davis Y. Ride both ways or just the 8:00 portion.
Click HERE to Register Online
Click HERE for the LOCATIONS of the Outdoor Road Rides
- Three-week simulation of the Tour de France as it happens.
- Sign a PLEDGE CARD committing to ride 3 or more days a week for the three week period.
Still sign up if you will be on vacation; just designate those dates on your pledge card.
- Riders are randomly placed on a tour team representing one of the actual Tour de France cycling teams.
- General Information Sheet (click to download)
- Yellow – Leader
- Green – Sprinter
- Polka Dot – Climber
- White – Leading rider 25 & under
Weekly Point Structure
Click HERE to see the Tour de Spin Point Structure
Beth Murray, Central YMCA Special Events Coordinator, at 330-744-8411 ext 152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Melanie Angiuli, Davis Family YMCA Spinning Coordinator, at 330-480-5656 or email@example.com
Meri Fetkovich, Central YMCA Director of Health & Wellness, at 330-744-8411 ext 155 or firstname.lastname@example.org