The YMCA of Youngstown offers Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families and children.
• Trained and competent staff members who are ready to assist you in achieving your goals
• Clean, well maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
• Access to dozens of free group fitness and classes at both YMCA of Youngstown facilities
• Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
• Special member rates on all programs, including Summer Day Camp, Spinning, Pilates Reformer/Exo Chair Training, Art & Humanities programs and Swim Lessons; first choice on all program enrollment before the general public
• Ability to use both YMCA of Youngstown membership facilities
• Membership Reciprocity Program – use of participating Y facilities in Ohio
• A.W.A.Y. Program – access to use Y facilities across the country either free or for a small daily fee
See more of what you get with your YMCA Membership
New Member Guide
Open the Davis Family YMCA New Member Guide to conveniently see facility hours, age-defined facility access rules for youth, plus a handy facility map.
Smart Start is a FREE program for new YMCA members. In less than two hours of your time over 30 days, you will learn what really works in terms of exercise, weight loss, and having more energy and vitality – not to mention just becoming healthier.
Our highly trained staff will help you set attainable goals and provide the ongoing support necessary for your success. Your coach will spend time with you in a three-step process to learn more about you and your specific goals.
Stop by the Central or Davis Family Y Service Desk to get signed up.
Membership | Monthly E.F.T. Draft
This is a payment plan that allows a member to pay continuous membership dues in equal monthly payments that are automatically deducted from the member’s checking, savings or credit card account for as long as they belong to the Y. Membership applications can be picked up at the Welcome Center at all of our branch locations or you can download an electronic version of our Membership Application.
Membership dues are paid automatically with equal monthly payments.
• You are a member for as long as you choose
• You may cancel your membership at any time by giving a 15-day written notice
• You join only once. The E.F.T. membership is automatically renewed until you request cancellation
• You receive no bills and thus have no checks to write or postage to pay
Other Convenient Payment Plans
If you prefer, your Membership can be paid in full at time of application using cash, check, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover Card. Annual membership dues are non-transferable. Should you need to cancel before your membership expires, dues are refundable for the remaining months minus a $10 Administrative Fee. Consult the membership team for details.
This one-time fee is for all new members as long as their membership remains active. The funds are used for building repairs and Capital Development. The Joining Fee is $30 for a student, $50 for an adult and $90 for a household membership.
Kyle Hillman, Senior Membership Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.744.8411 x 127
Tamra Lucas, Davis Family YMCA Services Coordinator
email@example.com or 330.480.5656 x 212