- CONGRATULATIONS Tom “Noodle” Lawrence on celebrating the first anniversary of your open heart surgery!! God Bless you for MANY more healthy years!
- Spiritual Emphasis Committee member and YMCA Board of Trustees Chair, J.D. Mirto’s mother, Nancy Mirto
- Central YMCA member Nick Mathews
- Metro Office Director of Development & Marketing Marykaye Carlson‘s sister Janice Pierce
- Business Office Account Manager Laurie Wellington’s father Bill Buehler
- Central YMCA member Attorney Alan Kretzer
- Central YMCA members Dale and Alice Rair
- Central SilverSneakers member Norm Hoefler
- YMCA Board of Trustee Member Warren Harrell
- LIVESTRONG participants John and Morris
- Central YMCA Housekeeping Staff Rosetta
- Central Y Member Tom “Noodle” Lawrence
- Dennis LaRue and Andrea Wood
- YMCA CEO Thomas Gacse‘s son, Tommy Gacse
- Hiromi Takahashi
- Karl R.
- Gary B.
- Spiritual Emphasis Committee’s Frank Yeager
- Central YMCA staff Sandy (William, Jr.) Manley is mourning the loss of her mother-in-law Marion Louise Manley. Marion also leaves to cherish her memory her daughters; Debbie (Joseph) Dulovich and Laura (Phillip) Lagnese; grandchildren: Bryan (Stormy) Dulovich, Jonathan (Amanda) Dulovich, Phillip (Tara) Lagnese, Michael (Caitlin) Lagnese, Kelsey Manley and Liam Manley; eight great-grandchildren, with one on the way; and siblings Mary E. Stephan and Howard Wayne (Eileen) Williams. our deepest sympathy to Sandy and her family.
- YMCA Board of Trustees Member John (Laura) Scotford, Jr. is mourning the loss of his mother-in-law, Sabra Hindson. Sabra will be dearly missed by her daughter, Laura (John, Jr.) Scotford and grandchildren Sam, Sydney, and Jim; three sisters: Esther Canada, Irma Schilling, and Laura Yozwick. Our sincerest sympathy to Laura and John and their family.
- Long-time Central YMCA members James G. (Karen) McGuire is mourning the loss of his mother Rose Ann McGuire. Rose will be sadly missed by her other son Robert J. (Kelly) McGuire; six grandchildren: Nicole, Kristen, Robert Jr., Kelly, Kevin, and Carigan McGuire; her special niece, Phyllis Ann (Arthur) Campbell and their son, Joseph. Our deepest sympathy to Jim and his family.
- Rudolph S. Parella will be sadly missed by his son, Central YMCA members, Greg (Michelle) Parella; his loving wife Martha (Loychik) Parella; his daughter Lisa; grandchildren: Gianna, Gregory, Alex, Adriana, D.J. (Josi), Lexi (Jimmy), and Matthew; three great-grandchildren; as well as many nieces and nephews. Our deepest sympathy to Greg and his family.
- Central YMCA member Daniel Lyden, Sr. is mourning the loss of his sister Mary Jane Lyden. Mary Jane will be sadly missed by her sisters: Margaret Ann Hardin and Mary Louise Hemsworth; along with several nieces, nephews, grandnieces, and grandnephews. Our sincerest sympathy to Daniel and his family.
- Central YMCA member, Nancie Bokesch, will be sadly missed by her husband Randy Bokesch; her sons: Patrick Bokesch, and Jason (Joey) Turkle; her sister-in-law Dr. Paula Bokesch; brother-in-law Raymond (Kathy) Bokesch; her grandchildren: Madison Fagert, Kayla Turkle and Joshua Terkle; her cats Gracie and Gus; her ‘baby boy’ and granddog, Romley; and countless other family and friends. Our deepest sympathy to Randy and their entire family.
- Davis Family YMCA is mourning the loss of Thomas Lee Vestal. Tommy worked part-time for the Davis Family Y after he retired from the Youngstown Post Office. Tommy will be sadly missed by his sister Sharon Meehan (Ken Christoff); his brother David Tych; his nieces: Kelly Meehan, Tiffiani Wisler, Aria Clevenger, and Kara and Kailey Meehan; and two nephews: Carl Meehan and David Tych. Our sincerest sympathy to Tommy’s family.
- Rodney W. Baglama will be sadly missed by his brother, Central YMCA members, Keith (Christine) Baglama; his children: Rodney and Jacob Baglama; his other siblings: Christopher (Sherri Van Dyke) Carpenter and Erik (Beth) Velazquez; stepbrother, John Ross; stepsisters: Dana Riley and Priscilla Velazquez; his partner and significant other, Judie Clement; and special friends: Jim and Missy Fuschillo, Mike Pallone and Bill Shannon. Our deepest sympathy to Keith and his family.
- Central YMCA members Robert (Sharon) Luklan are mourning the loss of Rob’s mom, Madalyn Theresa Byers Luklan. Madalyn will be sadly missed by her other two sons: John (Dawn Amolsch) Luklan and Richard (Janice) Luklan; and her four grandchildren: Theresa, Richard, Kalie, and Nicole Luklan (Kalie and Nicole work for the YMCA). Our sincerest sympathy to the Luklan family.
- William Howard McGaha will be sadly missed by his son, Jimmy McGaha, Central SilverSneakers member. William also leaves to cherish his memories his daughters: Diane McGaha (Dwayne) Jones, Deborah McGaha and Nancy McGaha; six sons: Melvin, Jimmy, Charles, Lavance, Robert (Starr) also Y members, and Darrin (Demetria) Turnage; a sister; and a host of grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren; other family and friends. Our deepest sympathy to Jimmy and his entire family,.
- Central YMCA staff Janice Grasso and Valerie Van Dyke are mourning the loss of their cousin, Denise M. (Herchik) Howe. Denise will be sadly missed by her mother, Josephine Marie (Congemi) Herchik; husband William T. Howe; two sons: Anthony Conti (fiance Tammy Bracknell) and William J. Howe II; two brothers: Michael (Sharon) Herchik and Glenn Herchik (Renee Vitullo); granddaughter Alexis Conti; and granddaughter due this December, Lilyona Michelle; four nephews; four nieces; two great-nieces; two great-nephews; two sisters-in-law; and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins. Our sincerest sympathy to the Congemi and Howe families.
- Central YMCA member Gary (Sherree) Zamary is mourning the loss of his mother, Antoinette ‘Toni’ P. Zamary. Toni will be lovingly remembered by her other four children: Frank (Debbie) Zamary, Ed (Scherl) Zamary, Mary (Rick) Mittica, and Terri (Paul) Lesnoski; 14 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. Our deepest sympathy to Gary and his entire family.
- Antonio Shawn Randall will be sadly missed by his father Robert Randall, Sr.; mother, Antoinette Roberson; stepmother, Yolanda Rodriguez; brothers: Robert, Jr. (Kesha), Christopher Velasquez, and Anthony (Netra) Rodriguez; sister, Samantha; his four children: Christopher Tae’Shaun Lee Randall, RanezMay Austin, Antoinette Randall, Antonio Shawn Randall, Jr., and Miracle Cheris Randall; the mother of his children; an uncle, Danta’; a niece, Nautica; nephews: Semaj and Robert III; many friends; and a special little girl, Neveah. Antonio will be deeply missed by all and was loved by so many. Our sincerest sympathy to Antonio’s family and friends.
- Saying goodbye and thank you to Kathy Thomas, long-time staff member who is retiring from the YMCA of Youngstown after 21+ years! Kathy worked in the Metro office located at the Central Y as Director of Business and Finance. Thank you again Kathy for your service here at our YMCA and best wishes on your retirement!
- Also saying goodbye and thank you to D’Nelle Seiple. D’Nelle served the YMCA of Youngstown for 17 years as Youth Sports League Director. She is taking her passion for youth sports and moving on to work with another organization. We appreciate all D’Nelle has done to serve our YMCA and Youngstown’s youth.
Have member news to share?
Patty Tchoryk at firstname.lastname@example.org