Our philosophy is to provide members the chance to work out in our facility while their children are supervised in a safe, clean and cheerful atmosphere.
Beginning in October, Child Watch is now FREE for Members! Please stop at the Service Desk to pick up a pass to present in KidZone each time you visit.
- Ages of Children Served: 3 months through 7 years
- Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 8:30 pm
- Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
- Saturday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Sunday: 12:30 – 5:00 pm
- Fee: Child Watch passes are available from the service desk for non YMCA members for $2.00 per pass and $4.00 per family per visit. Coupon books are also available for $20. Turn in passes or coupons to Child Watch staff when signing in your child. Any guest must also present a pass or coupon for their child.
- Children are allowed to be in KidZone for only 2 hours per day.
- Parents cannot leave the building while children are in KidZone. YMCA Staff should be able to find you in case of an emergency at any time.
- Please be sure to change your child’s diaper and have older children use the restroom before dropping off your child. In order to change your diapered child, you must leave the necessary supplies in a bag with your child’s name on it.
- Staff will do all they can to comfort a crying child. If the crying persists for longer than 15 minutes, the parent will be located and asked to pick up their child. It is best to try again another day.
- Parents are responsible for feeding children before bringing them to KidZone. No meals or snacks are to be eaten in the room. Try to feed your infant their bottle before entering the room, it is sometimes difficult to feed them when there is more than one baby in our nursery.
- Please label all bags, bottles, and sippy cups clearly before leaving KidZone.
- As an organization devoted to wellness, we ask that children who have colds, diarrhea, red or itchy eyes, fever, deep cough, thick discharge from the nose, not use the services until after any symptoms have passed. Any child exhibiting the symptoms listed will not be admitted to the KidZone room. Your cooperation in following this policy will be greatly appreciated by all.
- Our YMCA Child Abuse Prevention Policy for staff prohibits YMCA staff from being alone with children they meet in YMCA programs outside of the YMCA. This includes babysitting, sleepovers, driving or riding in cars, and inviting children to their homes. Any exceptions require a written explanation before the fact and are subject to prior administrator approval.
Kid’s Club in the Recreation Room
Children between the ages of 6-7 years are now able to join the fun in our Rec Room and Youth Fitness area as a member of the Kids Club. Sign them in with one of our Facilitators for a 2-hour per day while you work out or attend fitness classes within the facility. They must remain in this program area the entire time.
- Mon-Fri 8 am – 9:30 pm
- Sat 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Sun 12:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- FEE: Included in membership
Adele Taylor, Preschool/Family Director, at email@example.com or 330.480.5656 x 217